GATE 2023 Registration Last Date Link: The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur will close the registration window for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2023 today, September 30, 2022.
All the candidates who are interested can apply online for GATE 2023 exam through the official website gate.iitk.ac.in. The GATE 2023 exam will be held on February 4, 5, 11 and 12, 2023.
GATE 2023 Registration Fees
The registration fee for GATE 2023 exams is Rs 850 per paper for female, SC/ST and PwD candidates while Rs 1350 for other candidates.
Candidates can also apply for GATE 2023 from October 1 to October 7 by paying late fees. For female and SC / ST / PwD* category candidates (per paper), the fee is Rs.1350, while for other candidates, including foreign nationals (per paper), it is Rs.2200.
GATE 2023: Eligibility Criteria
A candidate who is currently studying in third year or above of any degree program or has completed any government approved degree program in Engineering/Technology/Architecture/Science/Commerce/Arts can appear for GATE 2023 examination. DOOR 2023.
GATE 2023: Required documentation
- Personal data (name, date of birth, personal mobile number, father’s name, parents’ mobile number, etc.).
- Please note that the candidate’s name in the application form must be exactly the same as the valid photo ID, which the candidate MUST produce in original while appearing for the GATE-2023 examination at center
- GATE 2023 scorecard will be issued as per the name entered in the application form.
- Prefix/Title such as Mr / Shri / Dr / Mrs / Smt / Prof / Capt / Maj / Lt / Col / Er / Ar etc. MUST NOT be used before the name.
- Address for communication (including PIN code).
- Details of the degree of eligibility.
- Paper(s) / GATE subjects and their codes in which the candidate wants to appear.
- THREE choices of GATE exam cities (from the same area).
- Net-banking / debit card / credit card / UPI / wallet details for fee payment.
GATE 2023: Steps to Register
Step 1: Visit the official website gate.iitk.ac.in
Step 2: Click the “Sign In” button.
Step 3: Enter your login details such as enrollment ID and password and click ‘Submit’.
Step 4: Fill all the details.
Step 5: Submit the application.
Step 6: Download and save the GATE 2023 Application Form.