Today, you’ll find a deal on the DJI Mini 2 Fly More Combo, a Dyson V8 Cordless Vacuum and savings on a Kizen Digital Meat Thermometer. All this and more below.
Sale of friends and family
Enhance your home now with Crane & Canopy luxury bedding, linens, living room linens and home decor. The site is offering 15% off orders over $200 with code FRIEND22 now through October 2nd. Every night feels like a 5-star hotel experience with these sheets.
We think the DJI Mini 2 is a great entry-level drone: it has solid range, a long-lasting battery, 4K video, and it’s just plain fun to fly. We recommend splurging on the Fly More Combo, regularly $599, which comes with the drone, a controller, a carrying case, three total batteries, and several extra accessories (like extra propellers). Right now you can get a refurbished DJI Mini 2 Fly More Combo on eBay for just $386.74. Use code SAVE15REFURB for the full savings and you’ll be flying in no time.
Cooking meat is no time for guesswork. The Kizen meat thermometer gives you peace of mind in the kitchen, thanks to reliable and accurate readings and easy calibration. At less than $10 right now, that’s a significant price drop for an already inexpensive option.
Animal hair and crumbs littering your floors are a thing of the past with a quality robot vacuum cleaner. Fortunately, there are plenty of refurbished iRobot Roomba models on sale right now. Consider picking up the i7+, almost identical to one of our favorite Roomba models, at a steep discount right now. Featuring a self-emptying base, you’ll be impressed by the powerful performance and smart robot technology that learns your cleaning preferences and home layout.
Dyson vacuums are always a worthy addition to your home cleaning lineup, although they are often a more expensive option. The V8 is an ultra-light cordless option that comes with different attachment options to suit all your cleaning needs. A full charge will give you up to 40 minutes of use. And don’t be fooled by the V8’s modest size; its impressive suction capabilities are powered by the Dyson V8 digital motor, which spins at up to 110,000 revolutions per minute. Right now you can grab this premium vacuum for $50 off at Walmart; the sale price reflects the cart.
• Being sad? Sur La Table has a 20% discount on Le Creuset Indigo cookware while supplies last.
• Whether you’re working hard in the gym or simply sipping coffee, you’ll feel comfortable and stylish in Wolven’s colorful activewear. Shop now and get 20% off your order with code CNN20, exclusive to Underscore readers.
• Snag this cult-favorite Nemo Camp Chair for a fraction of its regular price today at REI (the discount will appear once you add it to your cart).
• Stay powered when you’re on the go with Apple’s MagSafe Battery Pack, now 25% off at Verizon.
• Give your wardrobe a fall update at Banana Republic Factory, where you can get 20% off your purchase, no code required.
• This tiny Anker Nano Pro charger is back to its lowest price on Amazon.
• Grab this vegetable chopper to make your future meal super easy and don’t forget to clip the $5 off coupon on the page.
• Add a bidet to your bathroom for less at the Bio Bidet by Bemis Fall In Savings event, starting October 2.
• For one day only, a few Shark vacuums (two stick vacuums, one robo vacuum) are now just under $300 on Amazon.
• Protect your mattress from dust, dust mites, spills and other nasties with one of these mattress protectors on sale on Amazon.
• A range of factory refurbished Samsung smartwatches are available at Woot! today for less than $100.
This is a huge price reduction on an alarm clock we love, the DreamSky. An easy-to-use alarm clock with no bells or whistles to get in the way, the DreamSky is simple, durable and highly readable, and it’ll get you out of bed in the morning with a loud sound that’s not too surprising. Now just $15.99, this is a useful addition to your nightstand that won’t break the bank.
Practical technology and interior design can sometimes feel at odds, but with The Frame TV, the integration is seamless. The frame won’t interfere with your aesthetic, thanks to its customizable TV bezel and Art Mode feature, which transforms the screen into a beautiful work of art when you’re not watching TV. Right now Woot! offers six sizes from 32 to 85 inches for numbers that beat Samsung Discover Event prices by a mile.
On-trend clothing including Universal Standard sizing is 25% off thanks to the brand’s anniversary sale. Use code BIRTHDAY25 at checkout to get discounts on everything from sweaters to denim, underwear to outerwear and more. If you’re refreshing your fall wardrobe, now’s a great time to shop for timeless fashion in sizes 00-40.